Humber Lakeshore Fitness Centre
3246 Lakeshore Blvd West, Toronto ON
Lakeshore Fitness COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Fitness Centre Hours of Operation (Effective Oct. 2):
- Monday - Four 90 minute workout sessions at 11 a.m, 1 p.m, 3 p.m and 5 p.m.
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Four 90 minute workout sessions at 11 a.m, 1 p.m, 3 p.m and 5 p.m.
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - Four 90 minute workout sessions at 7:30 a.m, 9:30 a.m, 11:30 a.m and 1:30 p.m (NEW).
Sessions must be booked online at: http://www.humberathletics.ca/fitness/reservationsystem
No entry will be granted to the Fitness Centre during the last 30-minutes of a 90 minute block.
4000 SQ/FT Weight room complete with:
- Squat Racks
- 24ft Multi-Functional Rig
- Plate Loaded Equipment
- Bar Bells
- Bumper Plates
- Platform Multipurpose Pulley System
- Large Functional Training Space
- + More
Two Fitness Studios
20+ Classes a Week including:
- Group Cycling
- + More
*All classes are FREE for current students and included with all community memberships!
3000 SQ/FT Cardio Room complete with:
- Spin Bikes
- Step Mills
- Ski Erg
- Free Weights
- Functional Training Space
- + More!
Take a virtual tour of the Fitness Centre!
3199 Lakeshore Blvd West, Toronto ON
|Size||Double gymnasium 90 ft. by 70 ft.
Can be separated into two gymnasiums
|Flooring||Mats available in main gym|
|Ceiling Height||25 feet|
|Seating||Maximum 250 spectators|
|Chairs||Available upon request in advance|
|Tables||Available upon request in advance|
|Scoreboard||Scoreboard access inside gymnasium|
The gym is available for open recreation/self-directed activity at any time during hours of operation if not rented or occupied.
For more information, bookings and enquiries, contact:
416-6785-6622 x 4933