North Campus Intramural Ice Hockey
This is a 2-semester/full-year league. Open registration takes place during the fall semester only. Games are played 5 on 5 (plus goalies) on a regulation ice surface. The team scoring more points within the time limit of the contest will be declared the winner. Games include three 15-minute run-time periods and are scheduled in 60-minute intervals (resurfacing & warm up). Each player will be provided with a team jersey to wear & keep. All other regulation hockey equipment (including shoulder pads, neck guards & approved helmets with full cages) must be supplied by participants. Scores & attendance are kept for all games.
Rules Schedule Standings Participant Guide Westwood Arena
Game Days: Sunday Night
Schedule Exceptions: Games will not be scheduled on long weekends or during academic breaks.
Game Times: 8:15pm, 9:15pm & 10:15pm
Location: Westwood Arena (90 Woodbine Downs Blvd. Etobicoke, ON M9W 5S6)
Maximum Teams / Number of Games: 6 Teams / 22 Games
Maximum Participants per Team: 15 - teams must register a full-time goalie
- $285 + HST per player due at the time of registration.
- $300 refundable performance bond (per team) due prior to the team’s first regular season game.
- Teams forfeiting a single game will lose half of their performance bond ($150).
- Teams forfeiting two games in a single season will lose the remainder of their performance bond & be removed from further competition.
- Teams with disciplinary action taken against them will also lose their performance bond based on the severity of the discipline.
Registration: Tues. Aug. 28- Thurs. Sept. 20
Captain’s Information Pick Up*: Thurs. Sept. 20 between 9:00am-6:00pm, A131
First League Games: Sun. Sept. 23
Registration: Wed. Jan. 2- Fri. Jan. 11
Captain’s Meeting: TBA
*Specifics about league play, special rules, & other important information will be given out during this time. The team captain (or designate) must pick up the team information package on the set date. Teams not picking up their information will not be scheduled into the league & will lose 50% of the team’s performance bond. It is the responsibility of the captain (or designate) to distribute the information to their team members.