Here are some specific updates to Humber’s on-campus services:
- The locations and hours of Food Services on campus remain unchanged. Seating areas in the food courts on campus and residence cafeterias remain closed.
- There will be no changes to the operation of Humber’s Child Development Centre, with a limited capacity for 45 children.
- Gyms and fitness centres at North and Lakeshore Campuses will be closed.
- Residences will remain open.
- We recognize that the lockdown measures in Toronto and Peel Region may impact placements for some students. We will contact any affected students as more information becomes available.
- Only employees deemed to be essential to campus and academic operations should be onsite. All other employees should continue to work remotely. It is critical that we limit the number of people on campus to support public health measures.
In keeping with the recommendations of public health and government authorities, there may be additional changes to available on-campus services and supports. Any new information will be shared with the Humber community as decisions are made.