Fitness Centre Reservation System
In alignment with industry best practices and current safety protocols for contact tracing, Humber Athletics will move to an online reservation system for booking workout slots at our fitness centres. There will no longer be drop-in hours available and all on-campus students, residence students, and staff are required to pre-register their workout time.
Slots are available in 90-minute* increments as follows:
North Campus – Monday through Friday: 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m.
Lakeshore Campus – Monday and Wednesday: 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m. / Friday: 7:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
- Book up to 14 days in advance and 10 minutes prior to any given time slot.
- Select your campus below, pick a date from the calendar and then select your desired time slot.
- Complete the registration form and reserve your place.
- Limit one reservation per day, restricted to the day of campus access for students (academic purposes or residence students) or for staff (manager approval).
- Any questions please email Humber Athletics.
*Please note your 90-minute session will include check-in time, use of the fitness facility, and departure.
A combination of three (3) no-shows or cancellations (that are within one hour of the booking) per semester will result in revoking your privilege to use the Humber Fitness Centres for the remainder of that semester. Please utilize the options available within Calendly to notify Humber Athletics of any changes you wish to make within the appropriate time frame.