Outdoor Fitness Class Booking System
In alignment with industry best practices and current safety protocols for contact tracing, Humber Athletics will move to an online reservation system for booking outdoor fitness classes. Outdoor fitness classes will be available to residence students, students who are on campus for academic purposes and staff who are approved to be on campus. All classes are weather permitting and may be cancelled the day of. If you are registered, you will receive an email notification as soon as possible.
All on-campus students, residence students, and staff are required to pre-register their workout time.
- Can be booked up to 7 days in advance and 30 minutes prior to any given time slot.
- Select your campus below and then select your desired fitness class.
- Pick a date and time from the calendar, complete the registration form and reserve your place.
- Limit one reservation per day, restricted to the day of campus access for students (academic purposes or residence) or for staff (manager approval).
- Any questions please email Humber Athletics.
*Participants MUST sign up for a class - drop-ins will not be permitted.
A combination of three (3) no-shows or cancellations (that are within one hour of the booking) per semester will result in revoking your privilege to use the Humber Fitness Centres for the remainder of that semester. Please utilize the options available within Calendly to notify Humber Athletics of any changes you wish to make within the appropriate time frame.