Extramural programs are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in healthy competition in various sports, against students from other schools, usually outside the bounds of the campus.
Because these tournaments are moderately competitive, team representatives are selected from open tryouts each fall. Participants selected for these teams are required to pay a registration fee, which also covers the cost of team clothing. Those in good standing are invited to attend the year-end awards banquet & dinner.
- Open Registration & Tryouts for Men’s, Women’s & Co-Ed Teams
- Regular Practices & Use of Facilities (on-site & off-site venues)
- Experienced Coaches & Student Athletic Therapists
- Tournament Uniforms & Identifiable Team Clothing
- Invitation to Year-End Banquet (Tuesday, April 9, 2019)