These programs are designed to give full-time students the opportunity to participate in healthy competition in various sports, against students from other schools, usually outside the bounds of the campus. Transportation to & from event locations is provided for participants where available. These activities are moderately competitive. Team representatives are selected from open tryouts & are required to pay a minimal registration fee for participation. Participants in good standing are invited to attend the year-end awards banquet & dinner.
- Open Registration & Tryouts for Men’s, Women’s & Co-Ed Teams (Aug. 29th – Conclusion of Tryouts)
- Regular Practices & Use of Facilities (on-site & off-site venues)
- Experienced Coaches & Student Athletic Therapists
- Tournament Uniforms & Identifiable Team Clothing
- Invitation to Year-End Banquet (Tuesday, April 9, 2019)