**Be advised that all in-person recreational activities, including extramurals, are cancelled for the fall 2020 semester due to COVID-19.**
Extramural programs are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in healthy competition in various sports, against students from other schools, usually outside the bounds of the campus.
Humber is a member of Ontario Collegiate Recreation, a group that sanctions, organizes, and supervises many of these recreational sports activities and events among its members.
Because these tournaments are moderately competitive, team representatives are selected from open tryouts each year. New and returning participants should plan to attend tryouts for activities they wish to participate in.
Participants selected for these teams are required to pay a registration fee, which helps to offset the cost of tournament entries, travel & team gear. Those in good standing are invited to attend the year-end awards banquet & dinner.
- Open Registration & Tryouts for Men’s, Women’s & Co-Ed Teams
- Regular Practices & Use of Facilities (on-site & off-site venues)
- Experienced Coaches & Athletic Therapists
- Tournament Uniforms & Identifiable Team Clothing
- Invitation to Year-End Banquet (Date TBA)